Congratulations to Matt Harmon. It’s going to be hard for him to fight through the swarm of adoring fans in downtown Annapolis now that he’s been tabbed as The Birddog’s People’s Choice MVP of the Air Force game. That’s the price of being a stone cold killah. This week, I pretty much have nothing. So I will ask you how you spent your last week. You had no Navy football to sustain you. How did you cope?
How did your spend your weekend of freedom? Some possibilities:
- Went to a high school game.
- Mowed grass that hasn’t been touched since August.
- Feigned interest in other games.
- Fought withdrawl symptoms.
- Spent some “quality time” with the family. Hopefully it’s enough to tide over the ol’ ball & chain until the next bye week.
I left off “all of the above” because that’d be the obvious answer.
If you have a slightly more fulfilling life than mine, feel free to chime in here with your bye week exploits.