OK fans, this is an abbreviated drinking game because it’s not like we have a lot of history with SJSU. So, if the announcers do or say any of the following, you should do what I write!
1. Mentions the song “The Way to San Jose” in any way ==> DRINK A SHOT. TAP YOUR IPAD IN HONOR OF SILICON VALLEY. LOOK TO HEAVEN AND POINT TO STEVE JOBS.
2. Talks about how Navy’s offense isn’t built for 3rd and 20 (like anybody’s offense is built for that) ==> DRINK SOMETHING. MAKE LIP FLAPPING RASPBERRY SOUND. CALL YOUR MOTHER. SHE LOVES YOU.
3. Talks about how Navy’s offense isn’t a “quick strike offense” ==> REPEAT #2 TWICE EXCEPT FOR THE CALL YOUR MOTHER PART.
4. Shows Navy’s turnover margin for year ==> DRY HEAVE. DRINK. SAY “WELL, THAT’S LEGIT.”
5. Catch all: any service academy related cliche that deals with discipline, academics, unnecessary suffering, or lack of real college life ==> DRINK. THINK TO YOURSELF “WOW, WHAT WAS I THINKING?” THEN, FOR NO REASON, STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM AT PARADE REST.
Filed under: navy football |